Why study here?
A levels give you the opportunity to develop a rich and varied knowledge of academic disciplines, gain well-recognised qualifications, enter the working world at a highly qualified level and progress to specialised degree courses.
Benefits of Leeds Sixth Form College
- Leeds Sixth Form College is highly aspirational, accepts students from all backgrounds and offers bespoke pathways.
- The city centre location, large size and no uniform policy means students can gain independence, be treated like adults and be viewed as individuals.
- Strong university and work experience links help our students plan their progression.
- Students gain support from highly qualified and passionate teachers and have access to one-to-one sessions with dedicated academic coaches and drop-in revision sessions.
- Leeds Sixth Form College students have access to Leeds City College facilities including the students’ union, more than 25 societies, sports academies, support and welfare team and the careers and work experience team.
“At the beginning it was hard to get used to a different education system compared to the one I came from, but Leeds Sixth Form College has been a great experience and has provided me with excellent education.” Monica Tran
“Leeds Sixth Form College gave me a second chance. There were occasions when I felt like giving up but my tutors gave me the motivation and encouragement to keep going and I’m so glad I did.” Shaheen Alghofar
“The support here and at Leeds Sixth Form College has been amazing. The tutors were extremely supportive and made sure I knew what qualifications I needed to be able to pursue dentistry.” Aida Alfares
“As Principal of Leeds Sixth Form College, you have my promise that we will value you, believe in you and support you to realise your full potential in a dedicated academic post-16 climate for learning. We will work with you to help you secure the best qualifications you can achieve, and enable you to enjoy a range of enrichment and leadership opportunities that will help you develop your wider skills.” Rachael Booth, Principal of Leeds Sixth Form College